Friday 10 December 2010

Gold Coast Army Museum

G'Day All,I'm on a mission again.I'm looking for a Swan Larger and an Emu Export beer can ( steel cans) from the Vietnam era to round off the collection of beers drank by Aussies in Vietnam.Shane Spencer,B coy 4 RAR/NZ organized the American beer cans for the display which are now in their cases.Seems we drank the stuff.(Was told it was like having sex in a canoe,close to fu*king water).

I have been adding a few photos with the can displays & came across a photo of Mick O'Sullivan our Delta company 4 RAR/NZ medic who was awarded a very well earned Military Medal ,drinking Emu Export and would be honoured if I was able to do a case with a can and his photo.

All is going well with the other displays with in the museum.Thank you for everyone who helped out with the maps of Nui Dat.I have what I need to go ahead and light up the diorama.Thank you one and all.

Have a great xmas and a very safe and enjoyable New Year. Regards Bob.

No comments: